Thursday, May 1, 2008

School Days Class

Happy May!


Well, the end of the school year is in sight and that means those teachers' albums are being moved to the top of the "things to do" list. I usually try to keep my teacher albums simple. A common color scheme, a basic layout design and very few embellishments. I try to tie the whole album together with a repeating element, such as a border, or the same alphabet font. Now, basic and simple doesn't mean boring...it just means no spending hours on one single layout (come on, admit it, you know you've done it...hours on one layout just to change it the next morning!!!) Here are three layouts I'll be teaching in an upcoming class. I'll post details later, but you can take these three layouts and repeat them throughout your teacher albums to get your album done in a night! Can't beat that!


{Click on the picture to view it bigger.}