Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday and I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful, too!

Everything was sooo.... fabulous for Mother's Day. My mom stayed for the weekend, we had a relaxed breakfast at which I didn't have to lift ONE finger (thanks Bean!) our WHOLE family took a nice walk along the beach and we saw so many of our good friends! For dinner, it was an easy barbeque with family and friends again and I did absolutely nothing but delight in the fact that I am so incredibly blessed to have my sweet family and great friends. I love days when everything just seems to flow so nicely and spontaneously!

I have been slacking on the creating scene...I just have one card to show you, but promise to do some more this week. I have a fundraising fair to attend this upcoming weekend, so I will be busy creating some items to sell and will showcase some of the classes I will be teaching. I am planning on doing a make and take, but haven't decided exactly what to do just yet. It usually comes to me at about 2am, so it's clearly too early for any epiphany right now!

Hope to have some eye candy for you soon! Here is one of the Mother's Day cards I created this past weekend:


All supplies Stampin' Up!


Stamp Set: Blooming with Love
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Really Rust, Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Hodgepodge Hardware (pewter brads) needle for piercing




I'll be posting some more pics soon! Have a great day!


Hugs,

Scrappygirl