Wednesday, May 7, 2008

As Promised!!!

Back again? I didn't scare you with my last post?

Well, I promised to have some new projects and have been busy trying to create some new goodies for you. I know my last post was somewhat verbose, so I knew I needed to make up for it. Things have calmed down on the homefront long enough to create these cards and post these new pictures! {Click on the card to view larger!} I am planning on teaching these for a class called "I'd Like to Thank You..." My customers will make two of each card and they will receive a soft-fold clear box to package them in. It will make a lovely gift for someone special or special treat to keep for yourself! If you are local and would like to take my class, send me an email! I'd love to have you come and join me! I'll post details about these cards later. Here's to a wonderful, calm day! I'm off to create some more!

Hugs,

Scrappygirl